Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas!


We had a wonderful Christmas! Ryan got Christmas Eve off  which was a BIG deal, he never get holidays off! We did Christmas Eve with my parents and family, unfortunately Tabbi and Chris couldn't be there with us but we know they were there in spirit. We went to church that night which is one of my favorite things about Christmas, I LOVE lighting all candles and I think Bentley did too! Then we spent Christmas day with Ryan's. It was a nice relaxing day spent over eating and opening gifts. I know we over did it as far as gifts go for Bentley but we couldn't resist! I mean it was his first Christmas...
























Sorry for the picture overload...But he's just SO darn cute!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so Grandmas sure don't look like they use too! And I love the picture overload!!! You and your sweet little family are beautiful. Chris and I missed you guys too, but we're so incredibly grateful that we got to see Ryan's, Bentley's and your face on FaceTime.
    Love you,
    Tabbi Wabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his Chrismas outfit!! =D <3 You guys are all so cute!!

    love you!
    kayla

    ReplyDelete