Sunday, December 9, 2012

2 month update!

I can not believe that my little boy is 2 months old, well 11 weeks and one day to be exact! He is growing so fast, he is already 13lbs. He can hold his head up and put weight on his legs. He also found his hands and tries to stuff as many fingers into his mouth as he can! He loves to play with his tongue and make the most adorable sounds. He is just perfect, he's even sleeping through most nights! Also, for those of you who don't know, in just 10 more school days, I will be a full time mommy but who's counting! I'm so glad that I will be able to be with Bentley all day and I feel so blessed to have such a loving and supportive husband who is working his butt off so that I can! Well anyway, I could go on and on about how perfect my kid is but I'm trying not to be that mom ;) so here are some pictures!



At Kyle and Jordan's wedding

Bentley and Uncle Jonny

1 comment:

  1. Could Bentley be any cuter?!!! He is just beautiful and looks so happy and healthy:-)
    xo
    Tabbi Wabbi

    ReplyDelete