Saturday, May 18, 2013

My First Mother's Day

Thanks to my wonderful husband and Beautiful son I had a great first Mother's day! Ryan and I also got to celebrate with our mothers as well! We started celebrating Saturday evening with a delicious dinner at my in-laws. We were lucky enough to have the whole family together (which is a rare occasion) plus Ryan's grandparents. unfortunately I didn't get any pictures:( We spent the evening enjoying each others company while drinking wine and sangria by the fire pit! Sunday morning Ryan got up with Bentley and allowed me to sleep in. He then surprised me with breakfast in bed! On the menu: eggs, hash browns, fresh fruit, AMAZING red velvet crapes and of course mimosas! We continued the day by going to old town and walking around. We ended up eating on the patio at Cooper Smiths for lunch and for dessert, Ben and Jerry's. Ryan had to go to work so Bentley and I headed over to my parents house. We supervised while the boys and my dad worked on the new fire pit. The weather could not have been any nicer. We ended the day with Chinese food and we drove home! I am one lucky mama and not a day goes by that I forget it!

 
 
                           

Last year's Mother's Day!





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful first Mother's Day!
    I love you!
    <3
    Tabbi Wabbi

    ReplyDelete