Saturday, May 12, 2012

20 weeks and its a BOY!


So last week Ryan and I found out we are having a BOY! We were able to have most of our family together as we shared the news with a video we made (I'm going to try to post it). The whole ultrasound experience was incredible. My mouth hurt from smiling so big for so long, it just amazes me that there is a little baby growing in there. We are feeling him move so much and I just LOVE it! Now that we know he is a he let the decorating began! We got the bookcase, end table, and dresser the other night and ordered the crib yesterday! Ryan even surprised me by getting stated on the paint! I Just can't wait until it is all done and our little baby boy is enjoying it with us!

\




At our Baby reveal
The proud grandparents

       







No comments:

Post a Comment