Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week 13 and 14!

Well here we are again... 2 weeks have come and gone and I haven't posted! Now that I'm in my second trimester hopefully I will have more energy to post! I have been feeling so much better as far as morning sickness however, bad headaches along with pain in my left hip have started. Even so, I love being pregnant! We had our second doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is looking good, chicklit's heart rate has dropped from 164 to 150 and I've gained 4 lbs! First time in my life that I haven't minded putting on the lbs;)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how romantic, your fondue for two that it! So sweet to set it up in the guest room to make it special. Also it is a little bitter sweet to see you stand next to your adorable chalk board every week. I love seeing your baby bump grow, but miss you like crazy and wish I was there to see you in person. I have been praying for your headaches to go way and your hip to stop hurting. All my love to you and little lemon, Ryan too.
    Tabbi wabbi <3

    ReplyDelete