Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Nursery!

It is finally complete... well I still want to do a few things but I would say its 97% done;) Here are some pictures of the process.


So this was our office/guest room/ my walk-in-closet!
I wish I would have taken a picture before we started the whole
process because it really was a cute room!



don't worry I didn't do any of the painting, you know the fumes
are bad for the baby!;) I just like to stand around and look helpful!

Such an exciting moment, pulling off the tape to see the final outcome!

building the nightstand, I'm SO lucky that my husband is handy!!

I did help! See those beautiful knobs, yeah I did that!

one piece built three to go!

bookshelf


Building the crib




The curtain I made, I was very proud of myself!

The Final Product!











1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! This room is perfectly beautiful. You are so creative, talented, and imaginative!!! Ryan and you have put a lot of hard work into this room and boy does it show. Bentley is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete