Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Day In Bed!

I am so happy to have my dear sister, Tabbitha back from Porto Rico! While Chris finishes up his job there, Ryan and I get the pleasure of having her stay with us! Both Tabbitha and I have been blessed to have wonderful husbands who not only love and adore us but also the sister! Yesterday Tabbitha and I spent all day in bed! We talked, laughed, watched Frasier, ate cheddar bunnies and just enjoyed our day of nothing. Some people would call us lazy and to those people I would say, "Bite me!"


Don't be jealous of our hair, I know it looks good!


We did take a small break from the bed to take a shower! And if your asking yourself, "Are you girls wearing matching shirts?" Well yes, yes we are!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what good times!!! I laughed out loud as I looked at those pictures again! We had such a wonderful day together. I look forward to having many more days like that with you in future! For you sister are one of the greatest loves in my life.
    xo,
    Tabbi Wabbi

    ReplyDelete